The NPHA is not responsible for any item(s) damaged by the shipping carrier. We make every effort possible to ensure your order is packed securely. In the event that a package arrives damaged, please report any damaged parcels immediately to the shipping carrier who delivered your order. If item is damaged in shipping, please advise us if you wish to have it replaced.
Please note: There are no refunds on paid memberships. All membership purchases are final.
- If you need to return and/or exchange an item, please follow the instructions below:
Call 877-663-4695 or email Sales@TheNPHA.com for a return authorization code so we can ensure that you receive proper credit when your item(s) reach us.
- Send a copy of your invoice and circle the item(s) being returned.
- Wrap securely and send the item(s) to us by UPS, FedEx or insured parcel post.
National Predator Hunters Association
P.O. Box 243
Avilla, IN 46710
- Indicate if you would prefer: exchange, credit on charge card, cash refund or credit on account. Shipping charges are not refunded.
- Item(s) returned after 30 days from invoice will be charged a restocking fee of $2.00.
Note: No return of obsolete or special orders or used decals.
- If a shipped item is returned, the value of the product will be credited less the original cost of the freight NPHA paid to ship your product.
- If an order or an item is refused from the delivery service, the shipping charges will be deducted from the credit amount of the product.